Club Med Arcs Extrême / FRANCE
Snow sports and fun at the top of the mountains at Club Med Arcs Extrême Resort
At the foot of the slopes, at an altitude of 2 000 feet (6 560 ft), Club Med Arcs Extrême guarantees you’ll have masses of snow. For real snow sports fans looking for good skiing and a lively atmosphere.
LES ARCS EXTRÊMES
- Skiing from your door to explore unique sensations on a grandiose ski domain
- Working out at your own pace, in the fitness or weights room
- Recounting your exploits in the festive ambience of Club Med evenings
- The freedom to ski to your heart’s content, to get the very most out of your holiday
- Party with other adults, morning, noon and night
- A 7-minute cable car ride from Bourg-St-Maurice
- 59 km from Albertville, which hosted the 1992 Winter Olympics.
In the surrounding area, you can discover
Bourg-St-Maurice and Les Arcs, which combine tradition and tourism, with their Baroque churches and chapels, Alpine pastures, traditional and contemporary architecture
There are 5 sites in Les Arcs / Bourg-St-Maurice that have the official “20th Century Architecture” label:
- The Mairie (town hall) and Cinema at Bourg-St-Maurice.
- The layout of Arc 1600 and Arc 1800 (the town planning system).
- The Aiguille-Rouge cable car.
At Bourg-St-Maurice you can visit the Dairy Cooperative of the Haute Tarentaise, to learn all the secrets of making Beaufort cheese.
France in brief
- Surface area: 632,834 sq km
- Capital: Paris
- Official language: French
- Currency: the Euro.
Please check formalities before your departure.
A nurse is available at Club Med Albion Plantation as is a dive doctor
Passports & Visas
The Government of Canada website for Canadians travellers or living abroad gives you an increasing wealth of information on destinations, travel documents, health on the road, return to Canada and more. Click here to see the formalities of the country you are visiting https://travel.gc.ca/
- Toll free
- 1 800 572 4766
Or fill the form and one of our Club Med experts will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Opening hours
Monday to friday8 AM to 5:30 PM
Saturday9:30 AM to 4:30 PM(Except July, closed)