Club Med CEFALÙ / ITALY
Vacation in Cefalù, on the island of Sicily, for the chic of Italian art de vivre and the stunning beauty of the setting
Club Med’s legendary Cefalù Resort will re-open in summer 2018, becoming the first 5Ψ Club Med Resort in Europe.
Nestled atop rugged cliffs with a breathtaking view over Cefalù Bay, you’ll fall for the charm of this fabulous Resort – the combination of Baroque elegance and minimalist mineral design produces a rare combination of elegance, intimacy and authenticity.
Cefalù Club Med is Sicilian art de vivre at its best, for hedonists in search of exclusivity, Italian chic and unique culinary experiences – the opportunity to recharge your batteries in an inspiring environment. A vacation combining happiness and comfort, customized services and innovative sports, action and relaxation at your own pace. An enchanting rendez-vous with the seductive spirit of Sicily – you’ll discover an island drenched in history, a stone’s throw from the city of Palermo.
- Admire the fabulous view over Cefalù Bay and the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean from your Villetta.
- With the concierge service, enjoy an exclusive, customised experience
- Indulge in dinner devised by a Michelin star chef, and enjoy a genuine gelato as you dip your toes in the Mediterranean. Discover the very best of Italian gastronomy!
- During summer, try out some unusual new sports – do fitness on a stand-up paddleboard and experience “Vibhava Yoga”
- Recharge your batteries in Club Med Spa by CARITA’s 700 square metre space
- Enjoy an exclusive Discovery experience, at your own pace, with a great excursion programme centred on culture and the arts
Italy in brief
- Surface area: 301 300 sq km
- Capital: Rome
- Official language:
- Currency: The Euro.
Make the most of your stay at Cefalù Club Med to discover the natural beauty and fascinating culture of the region.
Sicily is the largest of the Mediterranean islands.
There are many owns near the Club Med Resort:
- Cefalù: located 1 km away, that’s around a 5-minute drive, or a 35-minute walk via the 4 km coastal footpath. A lovely walk to the historic centre of this picturesque Sicilian city.
- Catane: 175 km (3h by car)
- Messine: 180 km (3h by car)
Some useful words to know your stay in Italy:
- Hi: Buon giorno
- Bye: Arrivederci, Ciao
- Thankyou: Grazie
- Yes / No: Si / No
- Please: Per favore
- Excuse me: Scusi
Vaccinations, preventative treatments against diseases… It is essential that you check the required procedure before your departure.
- Hepatitis A and B
A nurse is available in the Resort.
Passports & Visas
The Government of Canada site for Canadians traveling or living abroad gives you an increasing wealth of information on destinations, travel documents, health on the road, return to Canada and more. Click here to see the formalities of the country you are visiting: https://travel.gc.ca/
- Toll free
- 1 800 572 4766
Or fill the form and one of our Club Med experts will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Opening hours
Monday to friday8 AM to 5:30 PM
Saturday9:30 AM to 4:30 PM(Except July, closed)