Club Med Florida SANDPIPER BAY at best price
Club Med Florida Sandpiper Bay, at best price.
For an all-inclusive stay with a focus on sports, Sandpiper Bay is the ideal Club Med Resort for an active family vacation. Located along the St. Lucie River, amid wonderfully lush vegetation, Club Med Sandpiper Bay enjoys a delightfully tropical climate, a Sports Academy with top-ranked coaches, and an adult-exclusive infinity pool with a dedicated bar. Located between Miami and Orlando, you can make the most of visiting other great American cities during your Florida vacation.
The best all-inclusive resort in Florida, Sandpiper Bay:
- A fabulous view over the St Lucie River
- Perfect your Golf, Tennis and Fitness with our G.O®s and top international coaches at the Club Med Academies
- Improve your swing on one of many great golf courses, including the Club’s own 18-hole course
- Try the beach volleyball tuition or a novel “active wellness” experience
- Sail on the St Lucie River, explore Florida and Miami
Tropical showers can occur at certain times of the year.
- Climate: Subtropical
- Capital: Tallahassee
- Official language: English
- Currency: U.S. Dollar
Make the most of your stay! Discover the natural beauty, and explore the diverse culture unique to South Florida by visiting popular nearby cities and attractions.
- West Palm Beach: A wealthy coastal town only 90 km away
- Miami: A landmark city with many well-known neighborhoods, such as Little Havana, Coconut Grove, Miami Beach, and Wynwood. Miami is home to the famous Wynwood Art Walk and Art Basel Festival in Miami Beach.
- Fort Lauderdale: A charming town famous for its pristine white-sandy beaches and lively night scene.
- Orlando: A theme park haven! Visit a number of world renowned theme parks, including Universal Studios, Walt Disney World, and Sea World all within a short drive away!
- Tampa: The third most populous city in Florida; located on the west coast and is home to the famous African-themed animal theme park, Busch Gardens.
Vaccines, treatments against diseases … Check the formalities to be completed before your departure.
- Hépatitis A and B
Mosquitoes may carry parasitic or viral diseases; we recommend that you always use insect repellent while outside.
Closest hospital: St Lucie Hospital (approx. 1.8 miles away)
According to the Florida Manatee Sanctuary Act, it is illegal in Florida to feed or pet a manatee (currently on the endangered species list). If you encounter one of the majestic creatures, please admire them from afar. Do not touch, feed, or disturb these peaceful creatures in any way.
Under Florida law, we are prohibited from serving alcoholic beverages to our gentile members (G.M.®) under 21 years of age. Under Florida law, we are prohibited from selling tobacco to any G.M. under 18 years of age.
Passports et Visas
The Government of Canada site for Canadians traveling or living abroad gives you a growing abundance of information on destinations, travel documents, travel health, return to Canada and more. Click here to see the formalities of the country you are visiting: https://travel.gc.ca/
- Toll free
- 1 800 572 4766
Or fill the form and one of our Club Med experts will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Opening hours
- Monday to friday8 AM to 5:30 PM
- Saturday9:30 AM to 4:30 PM(Except July, closed)
- Sunday closed