Club Med France SERRE CHEVALIER at best price
Stone and wood chalets, a pristine lake, pure Alpine bliss
At an altitude of 1,400 meters (4,590 ft), at the heart of the Southern Alps, Serre-Chevalier breathes the pure air of the mountain peaks. With its stone and wood chalets, this Alpine hamlet is set against the wooded slopes amid larch trees, close to a charming lake.
A paradise for active families and mountain lovers.
Make the most of your stay at Serre-Chevalier to discover the natural beauty and fascinating culture of the Isère region.
In the Hautes-Alpes, in the heart of the Valley of La Guisane, the valley of Serre-Chevalier stretches from Briançon to Le Mônetier les Bains, via a string of small villages.
Plenty of activities both summer and winter. From Serre-Chevalier follow the Guisane (the paths are marked) and discover the Rocher Blanc, where life began some 300 million years ago.
- Relaxing at Club Med Spa by PAYOT
- Leave your babies from 4 months upwards with our dedicated G.O e;s
- Enjoy a quiet Resort made from stones and wood in a forest of pines
- Initiate your children into skiing, while your teenagers go to the snowpark
Club Med Resort of Serre-Chevalier is located:
- 15 km from Briançon, a city of art and history, with its Vauban fortifications (a world heritage site), its museum of the history of skiing in the Briançon region and its Maison du Parc National des Ecrins
- 48 km from the Parc National des Ecrins, France’s fifth largest national park, with 740 km of footpaths, summits over 3,000 m high and some forty glaciers.
France in brief
- Surface area: 632,834 sq km
- Capital: Paris
- Official language: French
- Currency: the Euro.
Please check formalities before your departure.
A nurse is available on site.
Passports & Visas
The Government of Canada website for Canadians travellers or living abroad gives you an increasing wealth of information on destinations, travel documents, health on the road, return to Canada and more. Click here to see the formalities of the country you are visiting https://travel.gc.ca/
- Toll free
- 1 800 572 4766
Or fill the form and one of our Club Med experts will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Opening hours
- Monday to friday8 AM to 5:30 PM
- Saturday9:30 AM to 4:30 PM(Except July, closed)
- Sunday closed