Club Med France VALMOREL at best price
Immaculate slopes and fresh air for your Savoyard vacation
Natural, quality materials – wood, stone and schist roof tiles – for this warm and traditional family Resort on the slopes of the Massif du Cheval Noir. The Resort stands at an altitude of 1,460 metres (4,790 ft). A real family experience, with children’s clubs for all ages, from babies up to teens, so you can enjoy the mountains to the full.
Discover Le Lodge the Exclusive Collection Space within the 4Ψ Valmorel Resort.
An ideal choice for those who want to combine privacy, privileged, customised service and luxury comfort, with the warm and friendly Club Med spirit:
- A private, exclusive space comprising a dedicated lounge with a magnficient view of Mont Blanc
- Luxury accommodation comprising Family Suites with private balcony
- Privileged services: room service for breakfast, champagne in the evenings(1), concierge service, etc
- Unlimited access to the activities and services at the 4Ψ Resort
- (1)Served by the glass, from 6 pm
Make the most of your stay at Valmorel Club Med to discover the natural beauty and fascinating culture of the Savoy region. In the heart of the Massif de la Tarentaise, Valmorel lies at the edge of the forest: the resort has preserved its traditional, local architecture. You can explore the hamlets of Valmorel and its centre, Bourg-Morel, with its pedestrian streets and little squares, its stone and wood chalets, slate roofs and great design.
A luxurious ski resort in the heart of the French Alps’ pristine Grand Domaine (altitudes from 4,101 – 8,366 ft)
The thrill of dozens of winter sports and activities with stellar views of Mont-Blanc
Discovering a charming ski resort with a majectic view of Mont Blanc
Leaving for a day on the slopes in the knowledge that your babies are in great hands and your little ones learning to ski (from age 3)
Enjoying 600 sq metres of Zen paradise at Club Med Spa by Carita.
Valmorel Club Med is located:
- 15 km from the spa resort of La Lèchère
- 35 km from the internationally renowned resort of Courchevel
- 22 km from Albertville, which hosted the Winter Olympics in 1992.
- LE GRAND DOMAINE
For all levels, especially beginners / intermediate
- 93 miles of slopes (85 slopes: 22 green, 38 blue, 17 red, 8 black)
- Equipment: 50 ski-lifts, 12 miles of cross-country skiing.
- Nice panoramas, incredible views on the Valleys of la Tarentaise and la Maurienne.
- Nordic walking, snowshoeing, sledding, hiking, skiing and snowboarding.
France in brief
- Surface area: 632,834 sq km
- Capital: Paris
- Official language: French
- Currency: the Euro.
Please check formalities before your departure.
A nurse is available at Club Med Albion Plantation as is a dive doctor
Passports & Visas
The Government of Canada website for Canadians travellers or living abroad gives you an increasing wealth of information on destinations, travel documents, health on the road, return to Canada and more. Click here to see the formalities of the country you are visiting https://travel.gc.ca/
- Toll free
- 1 800 572 4766
Or fill the form and one of our Club Med experts will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Opening hours
Monday to friday8 AM to 5:30 PM
Saturday9:30 AM to 4:30 PM(Except July, closed)