Club Med France ALPE d'HUEZ at best price
Recharge and relax in the sun
In the summer, discover the Ecrins National Park or winter down the Sarenne, the longest black track in the world in winter, are real challenges.
When you reach the bottom, sink into the comfort of your bright, practical room. Inside, you’ll see how every detail is designed to enhance your holiday.
The mountain feel infuses the entire Resort, which is 1850 metres above sea level. Wherever you look, you know you’re in the Alps.
The bright and spacious family Suites are lovely spaces to spend time. The living room leads to two separate bedrooms, each with their own bathroom. The designer furniture and contemporary styling make your cosy Suite a sophisticated and elegant retreat. The picture windows open out onto a large balcony, with a panoramic view of the valley and the Ecrins.
Single Room: 559.72 sqft
Maximum capacity: 4 people
Furnished Balcony – Lounge Area
- Espresso machine
- Iron & ironing-board
- Tea Kettle
- Minibar (non- alcoholic drinks) – refilled daily
- Baby bed (on demand)
- Baby welcome pack
- USB socket
- Safe deposit box
- Socket type E : 220 – 240 V
- Twin vanity sinks
- Separate toilets
- Hair Dryer
- Heated towel rail
- Magnifying mirror
- Branded amenities (shampoo, shower gel, body lotion)
- Amenities: accessories ( shower cap, vanity kit,manicure kit etc…)
- Your luggage delivered to and picked up from your Suite
- Room Service included for continental breakfast
- Concierge service
- Turndown Service
- Laundry service (extra charge)
- Private transfer for G.M® with transfer package
- Pool towel
- Premium Wi-Fi
- Toll free
- 1 800 572 4766
Or fill the form and one of our Club Med experts will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Opening hours
Monday to friday8 AM to 5:30 PM
Saturday9:30 AM to 4:30 PM(Except July, closed)