Club Med Mexico CANCUN YUCATAN at best price
Club Med Cancun Yucatan, perfect family Resort with a dash of Mayan culture.
Rediscover a fully-redesigned Club Med Cancún Yucatán, the ultimate all-inclusive family resort located at the tip of the iconic Riviera Maya. With three white sand beaches next to the world’s second largest coral reef, this magnificent resort offers an extensive array of water and land sports, a variety of activities for families and kids of all ages, and direct access to ancient Mayan wonders. Enjoy an authentic Mexican dining experience, a new wine cellar, and a totally revamped resort center including a new main pool and lounge area. And for those seeking a luxurious and private retreat, escape to the brand new Jade Exclusive Collection space. The perfect family getaway!
Located at the tip of the iconic Riviera Maya, this all-inclusive family village offers a range of water and land sports, a range of activities for families and children of all ages, and direct access to the ancient Mayan wonders.
- Relaxing on the white sand beach, or discovering the wonders of Tulum or Chichen Itza**
- Choosing between waterskiing, windsurfing, Scuba diving and the flying trapeze
- Seeing your children playing at pirates or little sailors at the Petit Club Med
- Relaxing in a bath of flower petals at Club Med Spa by COMFORT ZONE
- Chilling out in a 64 sq meters 5Ψ Luxury Space Suite and enjoying customized services ** UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Activities that will amaze you in Cancun Yucatan:
- The Mayan city of Chichen Itza.
- The coral reef swimming.
- Typical Mexican flavors.
- Water skiing on the lagoon.
- For families, the Aguamarina.
Vaccinations, treatments… It is your responsability to check the formalities and requirements prior to your departure. Recommended vaccinations: Diphteria Polio Tetanus Hepatitus A and B Typhoid
- Hepatitis A and B
Presence of a nurse in the Village. Antalya Hospital (this hospital has a decompression chamber). To prevent bird flu, bird markets and zoos are to be avoided.
Passports & Visas
The Government of Canada site for Canadians traveling or living abroad gives you a growing abundance of information on destinations, travel documents, travel health, return to Canada and more. Click here to see the formalities of the country you are visiting: http://travel.gc.ca/
- Toll free
- 1 800 572 4766
Or fill the form and one of our Club Med experts will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Opening hours
Monday to friday8 AM to 5:30 PM
Saturday9:30 AM to 4:30 PM(Except July, closed)