Club Med Portugal DA BALAIA at best price
A breathtaking golf resort on the lofty Algarve cliffs of the Atlantic Ocean.
Make the most of your stay at Da Balaia Club Med to discover the natural beauty and fascinating culture of the region.
In the south of Portugal, the Algarve is one of the favourite destinations of golf lovers: there are many internationally renowned courses within an hour’s drive of Da Balaia Club Med
The Algarve is an ideal destination for vacations in Portugal. Perched on a red clifftop in the south of the country, Da Balaia Club Med looks out over the Atlantic Ocean. A great destination for a wellness experience for families and couples.
Portugal in brief
- Surface area: 92,201 sq km
- Capital: Lisbon
- Official language: Portuguese
- Currency: the Euro.
Places of interest to discover in the area surrounding La Balaia Club Med
- 7 km from Albufeira, a small village known as the St Tropez of Portugal
- 35 km from Faro, capital of the Algarve, where the region’s traditional lifestyle is still relatively well preserved
- 42 km from Portimao, a big sardine fishing port, which also has a race track where some of the winter Formula One trials take place
- 52 km from Lagos, a cosmopolitan port with an intersting historic centre
- 257 km from Lisbon, at the mouth of the River Tage, the capital of Portugal, with its blend of modernity and tradition.
Vaccinations, preventative treatments against diseases…
It is essential that you check the required procedure before your departure.
- Hepatitis A and B
A nurse is available in the Resort
Passports & Visas
The Government of Canada website for Canadians travellers or living abroad gives you an increasing wealth of information on destinations, travel documents, health on the road, return to Canada and more. Click here to see the formalities of the country you are visiting https://travel.gc.ca/
- Toll free
- 1 800 572 4766
Or fill the form and one of our Club Med experts will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Opening hours
Monday to friday8 AM to 5:30 PM
Saturday9:30 AM to 4:30 PM(Except July, closed)