Club Med France ARCS PANORAMA at best price – Winter
Club Med France Arcs Panorama, is family skiing in the middle of a sea of fir trees.
Les Arcs Panorama opens its doors for you to discover its modern architecture and its breathtaking views. Ideally located in the family resort of Les Arcs 1600, on one of the largest ski areas in the world, Paradiski®, benefit from the best of skiing, whether you prefer nature skiing or sport skiing. You will also enjoy a unique wellness area with a Cinq Mondes spa, heated indoor and outdoor pools, a hot tub, a hammam, fitness and cardio rooms … Families will enjoy our children’s clubs which welcome from 4 months and up to 17 years old and our new concept of family restaurant, where children invite their parents! And for an even more exclusive experience, discover our Exclusive Collection space, Le Belvédère, nestled at the top of the village.
Discover the fastest cable car in the world, which gives access to two glaciers, which makes Paradiski one of the largest and most diverse ski areas in the whole world
- Altitude between 1250 meters and 3250 meters
- 139 ski lifts; snow park
- 425 km of track: 37 black, 65 red, 132 blue, 12 green
- 152 kms of cross-country ski trails
- For all levels, including high level
Club Med Arcs Panorama is :
- A modern gem immersed in the forest at the gates of Paradiski®, the 2nd largest French ski area
- A fluid vacation experience thanks to very good accessibility and our services designed to facilitate your stay: Easy Arrival, Easy Check-in, Easy Check-out
- A unique space 100% dedicated to well-being: heated indoor pool, Club Med Spa by Cinq Mondes, fitness and bodybuilding area, hammam, whirlpool
- An ideal village for families, offering all the children’s clubs and our new concept of family restaurant where children invite parents.
- An Exclusive Collection space, nestled at the top of the village and offering the most beautiful views of the valley from its terrace
France in brief
- Area: 632,834 km²
- Capital: Paris
- Official language: French
- Currency: Euro.
Vaccines, treatments against diseases … Check the formalities to be carried out imperatively before your departure.
Passports & Visas
The Government of Canada site for Canadians traveling or living abroad gives you a growing abundance of information on destinations, travel documents, travel health, return to Canada and more. Click here to see the formalities of the country you are visiting: https://travel.gc.ca/
- Toll free
- 1 800 572 4766
Or fill the form and one of our Club Med experts will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Opening hours
- Monday to friday8 AM to 5:30 PM
- Saturday9:30 AM to 4:30 PM(Except July, closed)
- Sunday closed