Club Med France ARCS PANORAMA at best price – Summer
A stay in Club Med Arcs Panorama for a summer holiday surrounded by nature, to gateway in the high mountains, all this at best price.
In summer, discover the latest Club Med Resort in the Alps: Les Arcs Panorama. Nestled in a forest views into the Tarentaise Valley and just a stone’s throw from the Arc 1600 historic resort in a protected natural setting, it is the perfect place for a vacation that enriches and re-energizes whether you come with your family, your friends or your partner. Explore the plants and wildlife, cultivate wellness and relaxation and make memories together for a vacation that is truly special.
CLUB MED ARCS PANORAMA
- A unique setting nestled in a forest with views into the Tarentaise Valley and just a stone’s throw from the Arc 1600 historic resort in a protected natural setting.
- It is the perfect setting for quality time, making memories together and reconnecting over a meal at “Family Experience Restaurant” or during a walk with the family.
- Explore the region’s natural treasures, plants and wildlife on the trails, through mountain pastures or on the water with options to walk, mountain bike or kayak.
- A comprehensive wellness experience to re-energize your body and mind with a relaxing session at the Spa by Cinq Mondes, where you can dive into our heated pools or discover the benefits of yoga.
- An exceptional, refined Exclusive Collection space perched atop the Resort with a terrace that offers the best views out over the valley.
France in brief
- Surface area: 632,834sq km
- Capital: Paris
- Official language: French
- Currency: the Euro.
Take advantage of the surroundings of the Arcs Panorama Resort to discover, during your stay in Savoy, the beauty and cultural riches of the region.
- Vaccines, treatments against diseases …
- Check the formalities to be completed before your departure.
- Présence d‘un médecin spécialiste de la plongée bouteille au sein du Village.
- Presence of a nurse in the Village.
Recommended vaccines: Polio Tetanus Hepatitis A and B Certain parasitic or viral diseases can be transmitted by mosquitoes, the use of skin repellents / clothing adapted to the tropics is recommended.
Passeports & visas
The Government of Canada site for Canadians traveling or living abroad gives you a growing abundance of information on destinations, travel documents, travel health, return to Canada and more. Click here to see the formalities of the country you are visiting: http://travel.gc.ca/
- Toll free
- 1 800 572 4766
Or fill the form and one of our Club Med experts will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Opening hours
Monday to friday8 AM to 5:30 PM
Saturday9:30 AM to 4:30 PM(Except July, closed)