Club Med Switzerland SAINT-MORITZ ROI SOLEIL at best price
Skiing in a stunning ambiance combining style and …
To access the Saint-Moritz Roi Soleil, take the train across the snowy Haute Engadine valley. Nestled at the foot of the Swiss mountains, this Club Med Resort welcomes you to the queen of alpine ski stations. On your skis, snowshoes or snowboard, leave your mark on over 350 kilometres of slopes. Take a break by the banks of a frozen lake and contemplate the lights from one of the oldest winter sports stations in the world. In the evening, enjoy a horse-drawn ride across the snow, then a refined dinner with the family to share your experiences.
Make the most of your stay at St Moritz Roi Soleil to discover the natural beauty and fascinating culture of Switzerland.
In the south east of Switzerland, in the canton of the Grisons, in the Haute Engadine region, at an altitude of 1,700 metres, St Moritz is one of the oldest and most renowned ski resorts in the world. The Club Med Resort is located:
- A few minutes from the Segantini Museum, with works by the artist of the same name, and from the Engadine Museum where you can learn about local life and traditions
- One and a half hours from Chur or Coire, the oldest town in Switzerland, with its cathedral and Roman remains.
Saint Moritz Roi Soleil
- Experiencing the cosmopolitan ambience of a sunny ski resort
- Enjoying authentic cross-country skiing over 170 kms (105 miles) of runs
- Enjoying your après ski sessions at the pool or working off excess energy in the fitness room
- Tantalising your taste buds in the Resort’s restaurants, trying Swiss and Italian cuisine
Switzerland in brief
- Official Name: Swiss or Helvetic Confederation, made up of 26 cantons
- Surface area: 41,285 sq km, including 1,289 sq km of lakes
- Capital: Berne
- Official language: German, French, Italian and Romanche
- Currency: the Swiss Franc
Please check formalities before your departure.
A nurse is available at Club Med Albion Plantation as is a dive doctor
Passports & Visas
The Government of Canada website for Canadians travellers or living abroad gives you an increasing wealth of information on destinations, travel documents, health on the road, return to Canada and more. Click here to see the formalities of the country you are visiting https://travel.gc.ca/
- Toll free
- 1 800 572 4766
Or fill the form and one of our Club Med experts will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Opening hours
- Monday to friday8 AM to 5:30 PM
- Saturday9:30 AM to 4:30 PM(Except July, closed)
- Sunday closed