Club Med Dominican Republic PUNTA CANA at best price
Club Med Dominican Republic Punta Cana, everyone’s favorite tropical action-packed getaway
Located on the breathtaking island of Hispaniola, our all-inclusive Punta Cana resort welcomes couples and families alike for an unforgettable vacation. Enjoy premium services and partake in unique activities alongside a stunning panoramic stretch of turquoise beach. Discover Tiara, our Exclusive Collection luxury area where you can feel like a real VIP. Head to the new Zen Oasis, a sophisticated adults-exclusive hideaway, perfect for moments of relaxation during your stay. Looking for a little excitement? Experience CREACTIVE by Cirque du Soleil; a creative playground inspired by the world-renowned acrobatic shows. Leisure, fun, or sun, no matter what you’re craving, this resort is sure to have it!
Make the most of your stay in Dominican Republic to discover the natural beauty and fascinating culture of the region:
- La Romana, 90 km from the Resort, the town with its picturesque, brightly colored wooden houses is home to Duarte Park, the Church of Santa Rosa de Lima and Caleton Beach.
- 200 km from the Resort, the capital of Santo Domingo, heir to the colonial past of the first city in the New World, classified by Unesco.
- Staying on Hispaniola Island, in a warm and friendly Resort with a new, exclusive Zen Oasis for adults
- Strolling in colorful gardens and along a half-mile stretch of beach, or trying your hand at sailing or stand up paddle boarding
- Seeing your children discover Baby Gym or having fun in the Waterpark
- Enjoying a massage under a palapa at Club Med Spa by L’OCCITANE or a round of Golf near Club Med
- A really relaxing family vacation in a 70 sq meter Suite in the Exclusive Collection Space
Dominican Republic in brief:
- Surface area: 48,670 sq km
- Capital: Santo Domingo
- Official language: Spanish
- Currency: the Dominican Peso.
Vaccinations, preventative treatments against diseases… It is essential that you check the required procedure before your departure.
A nurse is available in the Resort
- Hepatitis A and B
Some parasitic or viral diseases are carried by mosquitoes; we recommend that you use insect repellent for your skin and clothing suitable for the tropics.
There is a risk of the major form of malaria (falciparum) which requires strict preventative measures such as chimio prophylaxis and repellents (only in certain areas far distant from the Resort, along the Haitian border).
Passports & Visas
The Government of Canada site for Canadians traveling or living abroad gives you a growing abundance of information on destinations, travel documents, travel health, return to Canada and more. Click here to see the formalities of the country you are visiting: https://travel.gc.ca/
- Toll free
- 1 800 572 4766
Or fill the form and one of our Club Med experts will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Opening hours
Monday to friday8 AM to 5:30 PM
Saturday9:30 AM to 4:30 PM(Except July, closed)